Social Review Engine
The Best Review Solution for Any Website, Product, or Service Powered by Social Media and Optimized for SEO!The Social Review Engine is a powerful and feature rich website and product reviews plugin built for WordPress powered blogs. Simple to use, easy to setup, and installs in minutes. An Instant Review solution which can provide Rich Snippet Microformat SEO Optimized Reviews or Testimonials with Social Media Integration which can power a massive increase in Search Engine Rank and Social Traffic.Need More Traffic? More Sales? What Are You Waiting for?
Can this plugin be used with any theme?
Yes, you can use the plugin with any theme.
Is it required to have a ssl certificate installed to get that plugin working?
No, you do not need an SSL Certificate for this. Just a Free Facebook App which takes just a few minutes to setup.
What is the License for Social Review Engine being sold here?
This purchase of Social Review Engine will give you the Developer License which gives you the rights to sell the plugin on blogs you develop for resale or for Client sites. You may NOT sell the Social Review Engine by itself with the Developer License. It can only be distributed on Blogs you build for resale or paying clients.
Do I need a Facebook Fan Page to use Social Review Engine?
No, all you need to do is create a Free Facebook APP which only takes a few minutes.
Are there setup and training videos or manuals for these plugins?
Yes, we have an online manual and tutorial videos for all our products in the download area.
4 May, 2016
Resolved rating title text issue.
2 April, 2016
Added new licensing code
31 March, 2016
Improved google markup structural data.
3 March, 2016
- Added custom review text option.
3 December, 2015
- Added support for display review image in popup.
19 November, 2015
- Added compatibility to work with WPSocial Updater v1.0.4
22 September, 2015
- Added WordPress 4.3.1 Compatibility.
20 August, 2015
- Resolved constructors errors with WordPress version 4.3.
4 August, 2015
- Fixed a issue with granting extended permissions with Facebook for recently created apps.
23 July, 2015
- Added Google product review feeds XML feature.
29 May, 2015
- Optimized plugin by optimizing few WP Queries.
20 May, 2015
- Resolved [Critical] Facebook API 2.3 Compatibility. Usage of API 2.3 was causing "ERROR(#200) The user hasn't authorized the application to perform this action". Please see full story here : http://support.wpsocial.com/support/solutions/articles/4000053163-facebook-errors-283-and-200-
13 May, 2015
- Bug fixed custom css for multisite.
8 May, 2015
- Resolved wordpress review avatar image updation issue.
- Added plugin upgrade safe method for translations.
- Optimized JS/css codes.
1 May, 2015
- Resolved success message issue before review form and after review form.
13 April, 2015
- Fixed a design issue with woocommerce review tab.
6 April, 2015
- Added edit review functionality for admin.
17 March, 2015
- Improved WP List Table logic for Review listing page.
13 March, 2015
- Updated LinkedIn library.
Please read updated doc for LinkedIn app creation:
4 March, 2015
- Fixed a bug with image uploading when image name contains special characters.
27 February, 2015
- Updated select2 library.
5 February, 2015
- Added 'publish_actions' permission to grant by users when they login with Facebook.
- Fixed a bug for Number of reviews amount in [wps_fbre_reviews] shortcode.
9 January, 2015
- Bug fix for https URL in Twitter.
- Resolved Reviews per page limit warning when value is set as blank.
- Resolved Social posting exception for twitter and facebook when content is too long.
24 December, 2014
- Make back-end editor popup responsive.
- Fixed few warnings.
- Removed use of .live method in jQuery and replace it with .on method.
- Resolved bug with stars when 2 shortcodes added on a page together.
17 December, 2014
- Fixed css issues.
- Fixed a bug with how the text domain is loaded.
11 December, 2014
- Fixed Facebook profile link issue.
- Fixed css issues for mobile responsive.
18 November, 2014
- Fixed issue with average rating data.
September 23, 2014
- Fixed issue with email submitted reviews not showing the user's name
September 11, 2014
- Added option to disable the sending of user emails
- Added option to sort reviews in widget
- Added templating system for reviews
- Fixed displaying issue for editor review box
- Fixed Facebook issue
- Fixed User Image issue
- Fixed review slider
- Improved the display of the total rating
- Improved admin CSS for shortcode pop up
- Improved sorting by user rating
- Tested plugin with WordPress 4.0
February 11, 2014
- Fixed css issue
- Fixed shortcode issue with options from settings page included
- Updated Google plus API
- Added debugging option
January 13, 2014
- Fixed issue of posting special characters
- Fixed issue for displaying special characters in emails
- Fixed issue for displaying the content after the review title within the review form
January 4, 2014
- Added option to redirect users for a chosen rating
- Optimized Code for social network integration
December 20, 2013
- Added option to select rich snippets type for reviews
- [+] Added shortcode for Total Review title
- [*] Fixed small issues
- [*] Changed admin pages to better fit WordPress 3.8
December 5, 2013
- Fixed issue with post sorting
December 4, 2013
- Added option to hide user image
- Added option to sort posts by rating
- Added option to place the review form after the reviews
- Fixed issue of showing review form on shop home pages
- Fixed some debugging issues
- Fixed forced logout issue for Facebook
October 23, 2013
- Added option to include a title for the user reviews
- Added option to use custom rating stars
- Added option to submit images with a review
- Added option to include a video within the review
- Added option to sort the received reviews
October 10, 2013
- Added option to disable the rating stars
- Added option to customize messages
- Added function to display the average editor rating
- Fixed rich snippets issues within the editor rating
September 7, 2013
- Fixed some small bugs
- Updated to the new licensing system
August 27, 2013
- Added option to autoapprove reviews based on their ratings
- Added support for WooCommerce Review for Discount Extension
- Hiding review title when review form is hidden after review has been submitted
- Fixed email submit button issue
- Fixed template tag issue
August 13, 2013
- Optimized Code and Social Network integration
- Fixed some small bugs
- Updated Meta Box Class
July 17, 2013
- Added the option to change the rating categories on a post basis
- Added the option to forced logout for Facebook users, after they submitted a review
- Added shortcode to display average user ratings
- Added option to hide the review title
- Updated translation file
- Updated shortcodes
May 31, 2013
- Added the option to add an image to WordPress (email) users who have submitted their reviews
- Updated translation file
- Fixed issue with Facebook user image
May 20, 2013
- Optimized Code
- Added option to change the slug for the custom post type reviews
May 15, 2013
- Optimized Code
- Added new shortcode for average user rating
- Added new shortcode variations for review form
May 2, 2013
- Fixed some small bugs
- Optimized star rating on mobile devices
- Added Verified Purchaser for Easy Digital Downloads
- Added Verified Purchaser for Social Deals Engine
- Fixed issue with WooCommerce product selection
April 5, 2013
- Added Verified Purchaser from WooCommerce
- Added more options for displaying the social icons on the review form
- Fixed some small issues
- Added verified reviewer
March 29, 2013
- Re-designed the complete review form and its behavior
- Fixed some css issues
- Fixed shortcode issues when used within the review form shortcode
- Added option to enable/disable the meta boxes for different post types
- Added Verified Reviewer and its tooltip
- Re-designed the agree feature and sharing
- Fixed Facebook posting issue for special characters
- Fixed design issues
- Optimized design for mobile devices
March 7, 2013
- Updated the plugin to work with Woocommerce 2.0
- Updated the rich snippets listings
- Optimized code
- Updated tabs to get them working with the google analytics plugin by Yoast
February 16, 2013
- Updated the language files
- Added the option to hide the review engine meta box and shortcode button for authors
February 11, 2013
- Changed the code for the review form submission
- Fixed some php and css issues
January 30, 2013
Fixed some reported issues and added the following features:
- Google+ reviews
- LinkedIn reviews
- Twitter reviews
- Email reviews (like comments, with the option for guests or registered users)
- Custom post type for reviews
- Custom categories for reviews
- Custom tags for reviews
- New Meta Box with many different options for reviews (which work on all post types)
- Editor Ratings, with the option to have several different ratings
- Review Box (the same as in SEO Booster)
- Image and call to action button for the review box. Options for the link such as nofollow/follow and target options and custom color for the button
- Option to display the stars on archive pages, within the excerpt or content
- Up to 5 different rating options for users
- 30 different color schemes for the review box as well as the review form and review listings
- Re-designed the review form and review listings to a better design standard
- Everything is responsive and fits in to all screen sizes
- Option to create a custom css file
- Recoded the charts and review list to include the amount of the received reviews from each social network
- Added tabs, when the admin does use more than one social network for review submissions
- Tab order can be re-arranged by drag & drop within the settings page
- Custom connect button for each social network
- Option to enable reviews per category
- Option to delete all options when plugin gets deactivated
- Option to reset all settings
- Option to customize the admin email message, which will be sent when a review has been submitted
- Emails to users who submitted a reviews. This email message can also be customized within the settings page as well as the meta box. So for each post (review) there can be a custom email message for users
- Option to post to Facebook on a post basis. Now the reviews for each post can be posted to a different Facebook account / Fan Page
- Google maps for posts plus the ability to customize pop up widow which appears when a user clicks on the marker
November 23, 2012
- Fixed a PHP function warning on some servers
November 19, 2012
- Fixed compatibility issues with some other rating systems
- Fixed css issue for top rated content widget
- Enabled licensing API Key support
November 5, 2012
- Fixed the problem with some databases which didn't show the reviews in the backend
- Translated the complete plugin in to German
- Optimized the code for the meta box
- Added a fix for twitter error message
October 31, 2012
- Minor updates to support links and doc page
October 30, 2012
- Initial Release