Create Facebook, Google Plus, and LinkedIn Enabled Membership Sites on Your WordPress Powered Website
Social Member Lock allows you to use the Power of Facebook, Google Plus, and LinkedIN Social Connect to quickly Create a Socially Enabled Membership on Your WordPress Blog with ANY Post or Page Content of ANY Type (this means Custom Post Types as Well). Plus, with our in Post Editor Shortcodes you can select any snippet of Content INSIDE Your Post or Page Content that you want to be Protected Social Member Content. This means you can say that Members can only have access to Videos or specific URLs on Your Blog, or you can use it as an Upgrade tool to enable Multiple Levels of Membership on Your Blog using other Membership Plugins like Wishlist Member, etc.
How it Works:
- Install Social Member Lock and Activate it just like any other WordPress Plugin.
- Setup Your Facebook Application and Add Your APP ID and Secret Key to Your FB Member Lock settings (or other social networks).
- Set Your Welcome Message for Members in the Auto Post to Facebook Settings.
- Select Content to Protect for Your Facebook Members (Any Posts or Pages (or select Content inside Post and Pages with our Social Member Lock Shortcodes))
- Add in Your Mailing List Provider Optin Form Code. (Aweber, Getresponse, Mailchimp, iContact, etc.)
- Start adding Facebook Members to Your Blog and Mailing List on Autopilot!!
It’s that Easy!!!
Test it Here Right Now and Get 15% Off Your Social Member Lock Purchase!
[fbml_locker facebook=’true’ gplus=’true’ linkedin=’true’]Thanks for Testing the Social Member Lock Plugin! Get 15% Off Your Purchase Now Using Coupon Code: blaster15[/fbml_locker]
Social Member Lock Turns ANY Page Into a Squeeze Page and Increases Optins by 250%!!
Social Member Lock makes “traditional” Squeeze Pages Obsolete by allowing you to “Squeeze” Optins through valuable content on Your Blog and never have to get a user to fill in an Optin Form! The Power of Facebook, Google Plus, and LinkedIn Connect allows you to enable Instant Optins to Your Mailing List every time a visitor to Your Blog becomes a “Social Member”!! Now all you have to do is present your visitors with the option to engage with your Content by Connecting via Facebook and then You Instantly add them to your Mailing List (with their permission of course).
Instant Members in 2 Clicks Through Social Connect with ZERO Forms to Fill In!!!
Update Your Members via their Facebook Walls Increasing Your Viral Traffic by 250%!!
Turn on the Traffic Faucet and Boost Your Social Media Signals by Posting Membership Updates to Your Members Facebook Walls (with their permission when they Connect). You can do this right from the Status Update Settings in FB Member Lock, allowing You to Manage all Your Members right from Your WordPress Blog. This can create a Tidal Wave of Traffic to Your Blog, not to mention make Google get really interested in Your Content as well, Increasing Your SEO and Search Rankings tremendously!!
There is No Other Plugin Like this Anywhere!!
Full Unlimited Multisite and Developer’s License Included
Buy Now and get the Full Unlimited Multisite License and Full Developer’s License for the Plugin included in Your Purchase Price.
Plus, don’t forget about our 60 Day, No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee. We promise you will be 100% Satisfied with this Plugin or we will Refund your purchase immediately. No Questions Asked!
Get Your Copy of the Social Member Lock Developer License Now!
Your Download will be Instantly Available After Your Purchase is Made and You Register at our Download site.
*Social Member Lock comes with our Standard 60 Day Money Back Guarantee, with a Lifetime License and Automatic Updates
Can this plugin be used with any theme?
Yes, you can use the plugin with any theme.
Is it required to have a ssl certificate installed to get that plugin working?
No, you do not need an SSL Certificate for this. Just a Free Facebook App which takes just a few minutes to setup.
What is the License for WP Social FB Member Lock being sold here?
This purchase of WP Social FB Member Lock will give you the Developer License which gives you the rights to sell the plugin on blogs you develop for resale or for Client sites. You may NOT sell WP Social FB Member Lock by itself with the Developer License. It can only be distributed on Blogs you build for resale or paying clients.
Do I need a Facebook Fan Page to use FB Member Lock?
No, all you need to do is create a Free Facebook APP which only takes a few minutes.
How does FB Member Lock Increase Social Traffic and Social Media Signals for my blog?
When you post a Welcome Message or a Member Status Update to Your Member's Facebook Walls, they see it and all their Friends see it (depending on their Privacy settings). 20 Members seeing Welcome messages could mean that 2000, 3000, 4000 or more "friends" see your message and the link to your blog. This is MORE powerful than a Like because it will generate Social Traffic and Google will see the Social Signals from the messages and the conversations generated from them, repopulating and sharing your message and links back to your Blog across Facebook and then into Google through Facebook's Open Graph technology. This is extremely powerful and can result in 10 times more Social Media traffic then a Like. You can then use Member Status Update to ask them to "like" your Fan Page to receive Updates as well.
Can I use my Aweber Mailing list with this plugin to get more Optins?
You can use any Mailing List provider you want. As long as you can create the HTML for an Optin form with your service, you can input it into FB Member Lock and it will automatically send Optins to your list via your Form code and your Members will never see or have to fill in any forms. This works with Aweber, Getresponse, iContact, Mailchimp, and More!
How does FB Member Lock Register New Users in WordPress?
It uses Facebook Connect just like hundreds of thousands of other sites across the Web. All a visitor to your site has to do is click on the Facebook Connect icon on your blog to Join Your Membership, then they use their Facebook account to instantly register as a new user in your WordPress blog. They will be registered as the User Role: Facebook Members. Simultaneously, their email address is connected to your Optin Form (just like as if they filled it in) and they will receive your Confirmation email from your Mailing list provider and they will instantly receive a Welcome Message on their Facebook Wall. Any Plugin you use on your blog that manages User Accounts will then be able to manage these new Users as well as the FB Member Lock plugin itself.
Is Facebook Connect safe for my Blog Visitors? Will they Use it?
Definitely. As of 2010 there were already over 250 Million Facebook Connect users and now in 2012 it is already estimated to be up over 400 Million. More and more sites across the Web use Facebook Connect as a part of their Site and Lead generation strategy every day. Web users are used to seeing it and they Trust Facebook and will Click and Connect 250% more often then they would fill in an Optin Form. Split test it and see for yourself. This Plugin could possibly double and or triple the optins you get on your Blog versus traditional Squeeze Page Optin forms and that is just using FB Member Lock for that one strategy. This Plugin can be used for countless strategies using ANY Content on Your Blog.
Are there setup and training videos or manuals for these plugins?
Yes, we have an online manual and tutorial videos for all our products in the download area.
23 January, 2016
- Resolved PHP class Strict Standards error
- Resolved Facebook error when login.
19 November, 2015
- Added compatibility to work with WPSocial Updater v1.0.4
20 August, 2015
- Resolved constructors errors with WordPress version 4.3.
18 August, 2015
- Facebook API 2.4 Compatibility
- Resolved issues with Facebook notification.
16 July, 2015
- Optimized plugin by optimizing few WP Queries.
- New/Bug Fix - [Critical] Facebook API 2.4 Compatibility. Usage of API 2.4 was causing "Invalid Scopes: user_groups,read_stream, publish_stream, offline_access"
16 March, 2015
- Improved WP List Table logic for Facebook notification module.
17 February, 2015
- Updated language files.
- Copyright text changed.
6 February, 2015
- Fixed a shortcode design issue with vendors extension.
5 December, 2014
- Optimized code.
- Changed code for admin pages to better fit with WordPress 4.0.
- Resolved facebook login widget layout issue.
- Resolved short-code popup design issue with WordPress version 4.0.
January 20, 2014
- Added option to use the social network profile image as avatar.
- Added option for page redirect when sending Facebook notifications.
- Optimized code.
- Changed code for admin pages to better fit WordPress 3.8.0.
- Optimized integration with S2Member.
November 13, 2013
- Updated Facebook API Code.
September 7, 2013
- Updated to the new licensing system
July 30, 2013
- Added option send Facebook Notifications immediately
- Optimized Google Plus integration
- Optimized Code for better performance
May 31, 2013
- Added ability to send Facebook Notifications
- Added option to select a user role for the connected Social Media Users
- Fixed optin issue
- Fixed design issues
April 5, 2013
- Added Google+ connect
- Added LinkedIn connect
- Added option for custom connect button
- Fixed shortcode issues
- Updated shortcodes for the new social connects
- Updated css for the new social connects
December 12, 2013
- Fixed design issues for admin page
December 12, 2012
- Updated wpdb->prepare() for WordPress 3.5
November 9, 2012
- Updated tables in database to support all languages
- Fixed shortcode issue
- Added Facebook connect widget
October 8, 2012
- Updated content locker shortcode
August 10, 2012
- Fixed Facebook Message issues
July 20, 2012
- Fixed some css issues
June 15, 2012
- Added a Facebook Connect Widget for Your Membership to your blog
- Now You can have Your Members Login or even better: Join Your Membership from anywhere on your site. No need to have them login or join on just protected pages or content. Now they can get into your Membership from ANYWHERE!!
- Redirect Members to a Membership Page of your choice after they login if you want to make sure all new Members see a Welcome Page or central Membership Content hub so they know how to get started with your membership content and so they know what to expect
- Now you can choose if you want to use the Lock Icon on your protected content or not. You can also choose if you want to use your own Images as the protected Icon for a more personalized approach to your Membership
June 7, 2012
- Added admin notice message when testing
June 1, 2012
- Initial Release