What is the License for the Vouchers extension being sold here?
This purchase of the Vouchers extension will give you the Developer License which gives you the rights to sell the plugin on blogs you develop for resale or for Client sites. You may NOT sell the Vouchers extension by itself with the Developer License. It can only be distributed on Blogs you build for resale or paying clients.
Will the Vouchers extension only work with the Social Deals Engine plugin?
Yes, the Vouchers extension only works with the Social Deals Engine Plugin.
31 December, 2015
- Added validation on "check voucher code page" to restrict redeem for expired voucher codes.
- Display Order Information and Buyer Information on "Purchased Voucher Codes", "Used Voucher Codes" and "Unused Voucher Codes" page.
3 December, 2015
- Added support to display deal quantity, short description, expire date & time, Order Date and payment method.
- Added option to set expire date based on voucher purchased date.
- Added Unused/Expired Vouchers codes listing page.
19 November, 2015
- Added compatibility to work with WPSocial Updater v1.0.4.
5 November, 2015
- Added support for QR code display on voucher pdf.
- Display Order Information and Buyer Information on "Check Voucher Code" page.
21 August, 2015
- Fixed a bug with check voucher code page allowed to be accessed by subscribers.
- Added support to display "voucher codes" and "Redeem Instructions" directly in email.
11 May, 2015
- Added plugin upgrade safe method for translations.
- Optimized JS/css codes.
16 March, 2015
- Improved WP List Table logic for Purchased and Used voucher codes module.
4 March, 2015
- Added support to display Deal Id in Voucher Pdf.
20 February, 2015
- Updated tcpdf library.
11 February, 2015
- Updated language files.
6 February, 2015
- Added support to work with Bundle products.
31 January, 2015
- Added a Check Voucher page, where vendor / admin can check if voucher code is valid or not and mark it as "Redeemed" if voucher code is valid.
- Added a shortcode [sde_vou_check_code] to allow users to access "check voucher code" page on frontend.
- Added support for Buyers Name, Buyers Email, Deal Title, Deal Price and Order Id to display in Voucher Pdf.
- Added a option to generate 1 voucher code per pdf.
- Added action to delete all used and purchased vouchers codes when order is deleted.
- Added option to configure bottom margin for voucher pdf.
- Added support to work with Vendors Extension.
- Added Used and Purchased voucher codes report pages.
- Added voucher data information on view deal sale page for admin.
- Resolved voucher builder editor bug created with WordPress version 4.0.
- Resolved chosen CSS issue with Chrome.
- Prevent to select past dates for Expire date picker.
- Restored vouchers codes back to product meta when order status become "cancelled".
- Fixed major bug with characters in Greek alphabet not displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug that caused voucher settings to be lost when saving a draft.
- Requires Social Deals engine v2.1.3 or later.
13 November, 2014
-Requires Social Deals engine v2.0 or later
-Prevent voucher codes from displaying on the front-end.
December 27, 2013
- Added option to customize the download URL for the voucher.
July 31, 2013
- Initial Release.