The Deal Vendors Extension for the Social Deals Engine allows you to turn your Deals site into a multi-vendor Deals marketplace. Now anyone can sign up on Your Deals site and create their own Deals and Special Offers using this powerful one of a kind Extension. You can assign existing Deals to Vendors, or they can add and edit their own. The Vendor Deals will also be listed on your normal Deals site, like your own Deals. So you can sell your own Deals alongside those of your Vendors. You have complete control over what commissions a vendor receives for each deal they create. You even have the ability to manually add new commissions and edit existing ones.
With this Extension You Will Also Receive:
- Full Unlimited Use Developer License
- Lifetime Support and Upgrades
- 60 Day No Questions Asked Money Back Guarantee
What is the License for the Vendors extension being sold here?
This purchase of the Vendors extension will give you the Developer License which gives you the rights to sell the plugin on blogs you develop for resale or for Client sites. You may NOT sell the Vendors extension by itself with the Developer License. It can only be distributed on Blogs you build for resale or paying clients.
Will the Vendors extension only work with the Social Deals Engine plugin?
Yes, the Vendors extension only works with the Social Deals Engine Plugin.
How are coupons handled in commission calculations?
By default coupons are ignored and commissions are calculated on the cost of the deal.
19 December, 2015
- Added month wise filter option for paid/unpaid commissions report.
3 December, 2015
- Added more actions and filters.
30 November, 2015
- Resolved pagination design issue.
19 November, 2015
- Added compatibility to work with WPSocial Updater v1.0.4.
21 August, 2015
- Resolved constructors errors with WordPress version 4.3.
11 May, 2015
- Added plugin upgrade safe method for translations.
- Optimized JS/css codes.
11 February, 2015
- Updated language files.
31 January, 2015
- Added support to register as vendor from "My Account" registration form.
- Linking Commissions to Orders.
- Moved Commissions to Trash when order status become "cancelled" or "Refunded".
- Added option to Auto Approve deals from all vendors.
- Added support to work with Vouchers extension.
- Requires Social Deals engine v2.1.3 or later.
16 January, 2015
- Hide Vendor Commission and vendor box settings for Vendor user role.
- Hide other user images in media library when vendor user is logged in.
- Hide "Display on Home Page" option and "Tags" for vendor user.
11 November, 2014
-Requires Social Deals engine v2.0 or later.
-Prevent vendor commissions from displaying on the front-end.
-Added a short code [sde_vendors_deals] to display deals by vendors on any page.
December 27, 2013
- Updated code for fees and session class added within the main plugin.
November 22, 2013
- Fixed permission issue for Vendors.
November 18, 2013
- Initial Release.